1) You need to send your abstract to us until 20/01/2020 for the review.
FORMAT OF YOUR ABSTRACT
- FILE FORMAT: Your abstract should be in a Microsoft Word file.
- STRUCTURE: Abstract MUST contain 5 main parts – see below for more details.
- WORD COUNT: The abstract should not exceed 300 words (including Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion part). Keywords, title, and titles of abstract parts (background, methods, results and conclusion) are not included into a word count.
- FONT: Your abstract should be in font Arial, in 12pt size.
- LANGUAGE: Official language is English therefore your abstract must be in english.
- TITLE: The title must be short, clearly indicating the objective of the research. Only first letter of each word in the title should be capital. Do not include any abbreviations or commercial names of the drugs.
- AUTHOR NAMES: Full name of the first author should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS, and the name of co-author(s) in lower-case letters. Email address used for registration will be considered as email adress for correspondence.
- KEY WORDS: At the end of the abstract, please write 3 to 5 keywords that describe your research best.
It is not permitted to include tables, charts or pictures in your abstract.
Abstract must contain original material. Plagiarism will result in rejection.
PARTS OF YOUR ABSTRACT
-AUTHORS, AFFILIATION OF ALL THE AUTHORS
-NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF CORRESPONDING AUTHOR
-BACKGROUND: Describe the current state of scientific progress regarding your field
-AIM: One clear sentence
-METHODS: Describe which methods and materials have been used to conduct the research
-RESULTS: Write only the most important results of your research
-CONCLUSION: Interpret the meaning of the results
-KEYWORDS: Write 3 to 5 keywords that describe your research the best
2) If your abstract is approved, you have to send your whole presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30/01/2020 for a final checkover.
Please, bear in mind to have all the parts of your work in the presentation.
3) Concerning the award, presentations will be evaluated by arbitrators.
Please, send us your poster presentation by writing your name, last name and POSTER in the subject until 30th Jan
- Standart poster size 100X70 cm (height X width)
- Use your university or faculty logo
- Choose font size 12 Arial
- Add your contact details (e-mail) at the bottom right side
- Send us your abstract including 300 words as a Word doc to our e-mail address until 20th Jan.